Radford Media Group – KDKD AM/FM & KXEA FM in Clinton, Missouri is seeking a freelance sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Experience and knowledge of Google’s G-Suite programs.
APPLY FOR THE JOB: Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Radford Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.