Part-Time On-Air/Board Op
Radford Media Group – KDKD AM/FM & KXEA FM in Clinton, Missouri is seeking a part-time on-air / board op. The ideal candidate must be very familiar with West Central Missouri and possess excellent verbal, written and social media communication skills.
Radford Media Group is a diverse multimedia company sharing your favorite music, sports and news across a variety of platforms. Whether it’s on your phone, desktop, tablet, Alexa, Google Home or in your car, our stations will enhance your journey. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Come work for a growing, locally owned multimedia company.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Operate on-air console and audio controls.
- Produce commercials, weather reports, and promos.
- Manage the digital efforts, including digital content for our website/social media channels that mainly focuses on local news and/or stories related to music.
- Operate the in-studio board for live remote broadcasts and sports broadcasts.
- Fill in for on-air personality vacation time off, when assigned.
Requirements of this position may include the following:
- Willing to learn new things.
- Working knowledge of radio automation software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to relate to the audience and have strong listener interaction.
- Must have knowledge and passion for Rock & Country music and be able to convey that knowledge and passion in your on-air presentation.
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to fill in with reasonable request time, especially on weekdays and holidays.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Radford Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.